ALGO is an annual meeting combining the premier algorithmic conference European Symposium on Algorithms (ESA) and a number of other specialized conferences and workshops, all related to algorithms and their applications, making ALGO the major European event for researchers, students and practitioners in algorithms.
We combat harassment and discrimination in our scientific community, adopting a code of conduct for the ALGO conferences.
Program at a Glance
|5 Sep||6 Sep||7 Sep||8 Sep||9 Sep|
|WABI Pangenomics Workshop|
Please refer to the PC Chairs for the missing details.
- ALGOCLOUD 2022: International Symposium on Algorithmic Aspects of Cloud Computing, Sept. 5-7, 2022. Chairs: Luca Foschini, Spyros Kontogiannis
- ALGOSENSORS 2022: International Symposium on Algorithmics of Wireless Networks, Sept. 8-9, 2022. Chairs: Thomas Erlebach, Michael Segal
- ATMOS 2022: International Symposium on Algorithmic Approaches for Transportation Modelling, Optimization, and Systems, Sept. 8-9, 2022. Chairs: Mattia D’Emidio, Niels Lindner
- ESA 2022: European Symposium on Algorithms, Sept. 5-7, 2022 (early on Monday – late on Wednesday). Chairs: Shiri Chechik (Track A), Gonzalo Navarro (Track B), Eva Rotenberg (Track S)
- IPEC 2022: International Symposium on Parameterized and Exact Computation, Sept. 7-9, 2022. Chairs: Holger Dell, Jesper Nederlof
- WABI 2022: International Workshop on Algorithms in Bioinformatics, Sept. 5-9, 2022. Chairs: Sven Rahmann, Christina Boucher
- WAOA 2022: Workshop on Approximation and Online Algorithms, Sept. 8-9, 2022. Chairs: Parinya Chalermsook, Bundit Laekhanukit
- Tobias Friedrich, Hasso Plattner Institute, University of Potsdam (OC chair)
- Grzegorz Herman, Jagiellonian University Kraków (Proceedings Chair)
- Simon Krogmann, Hasso Plattner Institute, University of Potsdam
- Timo Kötzing, Hasso Plattner Institute, University of Potsdam
- Gregor Lagodzinski, Hasso Plattner Institute, University of Potsdam
- Pascal Lenzner, Hasso Plattner Institute, University of Potsdam