ALGO 2022 will be held at the Hasso Plattner Institute in Potsdam, Germany, which will also organize the conference. The campus is located right at the train station Griebnitzsee which has multiple train and bus options. Most useful is probably the line S7 which connects to the central stations of Potsdam and Berlin every 10 minutes. Find more detailed instructions how to reach the campus here. Both Google Maps and Apple Maps generally work well with public transport in Potsdam/Berlin. Within Potsdam you can also try Nextbike, a bicycle sharing service which has a station next to the train station.
The conference will take place in the main building (H) and the auditorium building (HS). On Wednesday only, some WABI talks will take place in Building L. All conference venues are at most a 5 minute walk away from the train station.
- B&B Hotel Potsdam (10 minutes by public transport)
- Filmhotel Lili Marleen (15 minutes by public transport, 10 minutes by rental bike)
- Mercure Hotel Potsdam City (20 minutes by public transport)
- NH Hotel (25 minutes by public transport)
- Seminaris Avendi Hotel Potsdam (5 minute walk)
If you want to stay in Berlin, we recommend looking for accommodation close to the train lines S1 and S7 (e.g. in the district Charlottenburg) as other places might be too far away to comfortably reach the conference.